The health and safety of our employees, clients, and the general public remains SRG’s top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While we continue to provide cyber and physical security services as required services during this period, we are taking all reasonable precautions to protect our employees, contractors, and the public. We are committed to ensuring security needs are met without sacrificing the health and safety standards recommended by national, provincial, and regional health authorities. Some of these standards include, but are not limited to:
- Stay home if sick policy for all SRG employees and contractors
- Working from home where possible
- Avoiding all unnecessary physical contact (i.e. modified greeting practices, maintaining distance) – practicing Social Distancing
- Practicing frequent and correct hand hygiene and coughing and sneezing etiquette
- Wearing of protective gloves in situations where interactions with public may be required
SRG executives and senior management continue to monitor developments in respect to COVID-19 and are in frequent communication with our clients and our staff to ensure health and safety standards are being met during this period.
While this situation continues to evolve, we are confident in our ability to provide our clients and partners with the highest standard of security services for which we have become known.
Thank you for placing your trust in SRG Security Resource Group Inc.
I would also like to express my thanks to our extraordinary SRG team of security guards, cyber security analysts, and office workers, who have continued their responsibilities without fail during these trying times.
President & COO